There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give your child a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment : With weekly aligner changes, you’re child is on their way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on their response to treatment we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results : SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit : Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective : Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible : Most people won’t even know you’re child is going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable : Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means your child can continue doing all the things they normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever they like.
- Convenient : Invisalign treatment is ideal for your child's busy schedule, since they only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your child's initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your child's teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long their treatment will be. Your child will even get to see how their teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your child's custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice they’re wearing them during their teeth straightening.
Wear Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
Your Child's Progress
As they wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that they begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your Child's New Smile
When your child's treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.